Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Is Almost Here


In my part of the country that's sometimes a tricky thing to predict.  Just 2 weeks ago, we had 12 inches of snow.  And last week, we enjoyed temperatures in the 70's.  I've been out and about in my yard this weekend trying to find tangible signs of the new season and  I may have just captured a few bits of evidence.

  
Daffodils (or Jonquils, as my mother used to call them) are blooming behind our shed. You have to know they're there to enjoy them!








 

Pansies from Precious Daughter.  I think there are a few violets peeking through, too.





Grape Hyacinths around the old pin oak in the front yard. 
  





The crab apple is starting to leaf out.  And look at that beautiful blue sky!





I've even found a little spring inside!   



Hoping you're finding a little spring in your backyard soon, too.
 
 
 
Linking to:
 





 

No comments: