Monday, June 25, 2018

A View From the Garden

Last week was Pollinator Week here in the U.S. when we celebrate pollinators and spread the word about what we can do to protect them.  Our Master Gardener group has planted numerous native gardens that help the pollinators in our area feel right at home.

On my daily walk to the mailbox Saturday, I enjoyed the 'company' of several of my winged neighbors.  I had to share - sorry about the quality but I just had my cell phone.


 Painted Lady on Wild Aster
Bumble Bee on Coneflower

 Monarch on Coneflower
What are you seeing on your daily walk?




Linking to:


Share Your Style
Home Matters

4 comments:

Kim said...

What am I seeing on my daily walk?? Misty mornings and ice-sheathed paddocks. =) Love your photos, Zenda. The bees and butterflies look most becoming on those pretty flowers. Especially love the Monarch on the Coneflower; those colours together are just gorgeous.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

What great shots you captured! My daily walk to the mailbox only yields some grass and spruce trees! Isn’t it great to see the butterflies. They were enjoying my lilac when it was blooming so I enjoyed seeing them then. That monarch photo is perfect! I hope to capture some on my butterfly weed plant.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I love the pictures. So colorful and pretty. So glad you enjoyed your trip too! Happy 4th. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Beautiful! I love strolling my garden in the morning. We do have lots of little critters and I love seeing them. Mostly Swallowtail, lady bugs, bees of all sizes. Plenty of giant bumbles. Thanks for sharing your pretty pictures with SYC.
hugs,
Jann