Monday, June 3, 2019

Jack's Baby Quilt

I've been rather busy during my blogging hiatus.  
One little project was a little quilt for our new grandson. 

Here's Jack's baby quilt.  His mommy wanted it to be varying shades of grey.  She loves rabbits (they even have one as a pet) so some of the fabric was bedecked with bunnies.  
I chose a simple pinwheel pattern
and quilted a quarter inch around each one.
Jack is about four months old here, all wrapped in his quilt.
Hope he wasn't looking too closely had my handiwork!  
It was more a labor of love!!
Signed and dated for him.
I love this picture; Jack's quilt is a little hug from Grammy!

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm two for two with this week's post.  I'll see how things continue to go.  Blogging "old style" is so fun and a great creative outlet!  Hope to see you again next week!

Zenda

5 comments:

Kippi O'Hern said...

Priceless gift made with love. I adore it and that sweet baby too.
Have a great week,
Kippi
#kippiathome

Joy said...

That's absolutely gorgeous
xx

Creations By Cindy said...

Wow! That quilt is beautiful ! I love it . Girl .... you done good . I never learned to quilt . What a precious gift and keepsake for little jack . Hugs and blessings , Cindy

Kim said...

Yay, I get to visit your lovely place again, dear Zenda! Oh how sweet and may I say beautiful Jack's quilt is. The different shades of grey and the sweet bunny patterns are adorable. Love the photos of Jack being cuddled by his quilt of love, stitched by his Grammy. These are the things which makes for a beautiful life. Have a beautiful day, my beautiful friend. Xx

Michelle said...

Love this baby quilt! I would have never considered using varying shades of gray. It looks fantastic!