Here's an easy and delicious dip that is Wonderful Hubby's and Precious Daughter's favorite!
When Wonderful Hubby worked a late shift, I started making something we could share when he came home from work on Fridays. It helped us relax together and reconnect after a busy week. You can read more about that here.
This recipe makes about 1 1/2 pints of dip and is so easy, you just mix it all together in an electric mixer. It can be served with fresh vegetables or crackers.
Smoked Salmon Spread
from Ina Garten
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, minced
Cream the cheese in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until just smooth. Add the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt and pepper, and mix. Add the smoked salmon and mix well. Chill and serve with fresh vegetables and/or crackers.
Make this spread several hours before serving to let the flavors blend.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do!