Wednesday, December 27, 2017

A Christmas Hello

I'm popping in to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

After celebrating for several days, I've decided to sit down and spend sometime on my blog.  It's been so long since I posted last, I wondered if I still knew how.  Even though my posts have been sparse, I've enjoyed visiting you all and reading what you've been up to.  Hopefully 2018 will be less busy and my blog will receive a lot more attention.

I wanted to share a table I set for our 'grown up' children's Christmas dinner last night.  I've set lots of tables this year in our new home but rarely take the time to photograph them.  This time, I was ready a little early and thought about taking a few shots.

I went with a silver, gold and white theme.  It's simple but was fun and easy to create and I think everyone enjoyed my efforts!
We have hosted my side of the family on Christmas Day for a long time.  This year there were over 30!  We moved the furniture around so I could set up enough tables for everyone. (Notice the cheater fireplace. Lol)
What fun we had!!

J's side of the family celebrated Christmas Eve and we  had a visit by a VERY special fellow.  

The Folta Family wishes you and your family a Merry Christmas and 
a very Happy and Healthy New Year!



Linking to:



10 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas . Love your dishes . What a sweet picture . Nothing like family. Dear friend, it’s my prayer that the New Year wil bring you good health along with many wonderful blessings that will be wrapped with lots of love . Hugs and blessings, Cindy

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! We have to put up extra tables to

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Lovely table settings - and wonderful how you have set so many tables to fit in your room. We don't have Christmas anymore (our son & d-i-l have taken over). I know it's a little late to be wishing you a merry Christmas, but I do think the season does last a couple of weeks so I'm going with that!

Rosie M. said...

Oh, what a lovely table! Especially like your tablecloth. Wow! Christmas must have been busy with over 30 guests! Your home handled the numbers perfectly. I'll bet the celebration was wonderful. Have a Happy New Year! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

xinex said...

Beautiful table! I can see how they appreciated it. Happy New Year to y’all!..,Christine

Kim said...

Your table looks every so beautiful and elegant, Zenda. How amazing, all those tables fitted in your lovely room. The room truly looks amazing! How wonderful to celebrate the festive season with all your family. May you and your family enjoy a joyful and wonderful New Year, lovely lady! I look forward to visiting you at your lovely home in 2018.

Stacey said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I am so impressed that you set a spot for all of those people! That was no small task but you did it and it all looked so pretty and festive.

Your house looks beautiful even with all the extras in the room. :)

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

What a pretty table- love the tree theme. How wonderful to have a houseful of people! I like the “fireplace”- no visual competition with things like a football game while dining!
I always appreciate your visits to my blog and fully understand how finding the time to do posts can be challenging.
Best wishes to you for a blessed and Happy New Year!

The Charm of Home said...

Those little dessert plates that look like mercury glass are so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Oh what a beautiful and elegant tableand yet so simple.
The tables for Xmas day you created for your family are wonderful and everyone was comfortable.
Happy 2018
Fabby