Saturday, October 27, 2018

Finally Fall

Our weather has finally started feeling Fall-like and our trees are turning here in Missouri.  I wanted to check in and wish everyone a cozy and colorful weekend!

These two photos are of the road to our house and our lane.
 

Behind our home...

Our backyard is another story!  J has started another project.  He is building his workshop and has be been busy burying the water and electric lines.  You can see the concrete slab for the shop in the background. 
He completed this job today and will be burying everything in the next several days.  We hope the framers will be here this coming week to start building.  I have lots of gardening items I hope to store for the winter in my little corner! 
I couldn't resist including a picture of J and our Little Jack!!  
Jack turned 6 weeks old yesterday and is over 10 pounds!

Thanks for stopping for a visit!  I'm wishing you a colorful week!

Zenda




10 comments:

Kim said...

Oh wow, what an amazing avenue of fall hued trees lining your road. It looks rather grand! I think I would love to stroll down it and soak up the trees' majesty. Your J is a clever man. Isn't your Little Jack growing quickly.....how sweet he is. Hope you are enjoying a beautiful weekend, lovely Zenda.♥

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Isn’t it a beautiful of the year! Your hubby’s work shop is going to be wonderful! Jack is adorable and he’s growing so quickly! Your J looks like a natural with him! Happy Fall!

Creations By Cindy said...

Beautiful pictures . Love the colors . Oh my they sweet boy adorable . I know y’all are just in love with him .❤️ Hugs and blessings , Cindy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Fall is such a beautiful time of year and I loved looking at the pretty fall foliage!

Rosie M. said...

Oh, my, what a beautiful place to spend your time. Here in So. CA we can only dream of having so much land around us! The fall colors are stunning. Precious grand baby! Thank you for sharing your part of the world. Happy Fall!!
Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

Joy said...

Hi, Zenda. They are lovely photos. Autumn is so colourful, isn't it? And congrtulations on being a Grandma - I am too but my grandson is 20 and at uni! :-)

Looking forward to reading back and following.

J x

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

The road leading to your home is beautiful Zenda. So calm and inviting! Congrats on your cute little Jack. We have an 8 year old grandson named Jack as well. Wishing you a blessed holiday season!
hugs,
Jann

FABBY'S LIVING said...


The road, the trees and the entire scenery is breathtaking !
Congrats on your new cutie. Our first grandboy just arrived the 5th of December, I posted about it now.
Merry Christmas,
Fabby

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Your fall phots are gorgeous. Such a beautiful time of year, much better than December! I'm sure you're enjoying your darling grandson!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Zenda, your photos are outstanding! What a beautiful avenue of trees you get to enjoy!