Tuesday, March 1, 2022

A Fun February Finish

Our February flew by this year.  I was able to celebrate another birthday in the middle of the month.  A was able to join us.  M and her family hosted the party.  

What fun!

We got tickled while Jeremy was taking our picture because Jack was running 
back and forth in front of us.
Here Jack is trying to be just like Uncle A!  What a pair!!

Later that week, Jack's mom and dad took a ski vacation so Jack stayed with us.  He went to preschool on 
Valentine's Day just for his party.  He got loads of goodies from his friends!

We played Thomas the Tank Train
built LOTS of things with his magnetic tiles,
and played with his favorite Paw Patrol character, Rocky.
We had a LOT of fun!!

When they returned, we headed out for J's annual golf trip to Myrtle Beach, SC.  He's been playing with this group of guys for several years now.  I go along to enjoy the beach and some reading.  This year my cousin from Maryland came down to keep me company!  We had a really great time visiting, shopping and walking on the beach!  
The weather was nice and mild, perfect for playing golf and beachcombing!

Since we've been home, we are enjoying some warm weather and I'm looking forward to getting in the gardens!  I set out some of my plants that have been overwintering in the shed.  It looks like they are enjoying the bright sunshine!  
The ducks are happy to be on the pond, too!

Wishing you a warm and happy week!
Zenda

Please join me praying for our Ukrainian friends as they battle to save their homeland and their independence.










3 comments:

Kim said...

Just look at Jack's happy face! Happy, Happy Birthday to him! I must say I love those magnetic tiles of his. How fun to stay with you while his parents were away skiing. How lovely to get away with your husband and cousin. The beach and blue, blue sea looks glorious. AND....those skies, just majestic! Yes, much prayer is needed for Ukraine and her people♡ It is all just too devastating♡

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

It looks like you had a nice month of February. How wonderful to be able to get away for some sun and fun and I love those photos of the beach. Happy March Zenda.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh Zenda, baby Jack is beginning to no longer look like a baby! He is the cutest thing! Love the wonderful pictures and Myrtle Beach sounds so fun. Glad you had good company too. We have been praying for Ukraine. It is just about more than I can think about some days but I keep going back to the book of Revelation. None of these things should take us by surprise but...some how they do! I just keep praying for restoration and healing. Happy Wednesday to you dear lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy